Saturday, January 13, 2007

well, now I know




You Are An INFJ


The Protector



You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.

Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.

You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.

You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.



You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.



I would make a crappy alternative medicine guru, but otherwise this feels pretty comfy.

2 Comments:

Blogger amisha said...

i love the myers-briggs... it's bizarrely accurate in my experience. i started out many many years ago as an ENFP and am now an ENFJ... so we have a lot in common :)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

My mom has a counseling degree, so I think I must have been one of the first to take the Meyers-Briggs. :) Anyhow, I'm an ENFJ, just like Amisha!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home