Sunday, September 30, 2007

more small projects

Two quick FO's:


garter stitch booties
knitting pattern central
knit picks shine worsted in "wisteria"

Booties in the hosta! Booties in the hosta! I made these to match the heartbreakingly cute baby kimono for Casey and Kelly's baby, which is expected soon. They too about an hour to knit.


felted coasters
from Felted Knits
Patons classic merino, in "harvest" and brown

These were also quick and easy, and make very usable coasters. For my Dad for his birthday, which is an odd birthday present, but only if you don't know my Dad. The colors are darker and richer in reality.

I'm beginning to get some holiday knitting going! I have one fairly large project planned that I hope I'll be able to get done in time. The yarn just arrived, so I'm off to a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home